Assistant Manager - Corporate Sales
Primary Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
HR Desk - ABEC ITE believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Our Organization is looking forward to hire “Assistant Manager – Corporate Sales” for our Mumbai Office.
We Seek: -
• Selling exhibition space to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
• Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through various relevant resourceful mediums.
• Servicing and meeting clients at all times & during the event & post the event.
We seek to hire someone who is full of enthusiasm, someone who has the hunger to learn and grow with the organization. A person who is excellent with communication skills and highly presentable.
• Any Graduate / Master’s Degree in business admiration (Preferably in Sales or Marketing).
• Min of 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Keen in dealing with corporate clients.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Excellent creative skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated & self-driven.
• Multitasking and can work independently.
• A quick learner and adaptive in nature.
• Well organized.
• Ambitious, dedicated & hard working.
• Ability to work under pressure & show attention to details.
• Willing to learn and develop at all levels.
• Must have a strong understanding vision & mission of the company.
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.