Others - Conference Manager
Primary Location: ABEC ITE Andheri West, Mumbai
Job brief: -
Deriving content for all online & offline mediums of marketing. Intense research and given topic, especially from the Architecture, Construction and Design Fraternity.
• Identifying brands from relevant industry sectors for conference sponsorships and associating with them.
• Identifying key associations and knowledge partners from relevant industry sectors and associating with them for technical expertise.
• Networking with key people in industry and getting them on board as speakers from relevant industry sectors.
• Audience development activities for registration of delegates for the conference.
• Liaison with marketing team to ensure preparation of all collateral and marketing communication to relevant audience.
• Liaison with the operation team for logistics and other support related to conference.
• Analyze trends/ market research competition analysis with respect to the said vertical.
Skills & Competencies:
• Post Graduate Candidates will be given preference.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Good Knowledge of Computer and Presentation skills
• Positive Attitude, Proactive, Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Influencing and Networking Skills.
• Self Motivated, Goal Driven and Financially Oriented.
• Pragmatic and execution savvy, able to get things done, people skills and ability to develop a good rapport with industry people and clients
• Team Leadership skills
Experience Profile Required:
Post Graduate with minimum 4 - 7 years experience in managing large scale business conferences with broadcast media or publication houses
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.