Others : Executive Assistant Managing Director
Primary Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
HR Desk - ABEC ITE believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Our Organization is looking forward to hire "Executive Assistant Managing Director” for our Mumbai Office.
We Seek: -
Assisting the Managing Director in day to day Business operations.
we seek to hire someone who is full of enthusiasm, someone who has the hunger to learn and grow with the organization.
A person who is excellent in communication skills and highly presentable.
This person will be in-charge of "Director's Cabinet” She/he would be doing a lot of business calls and interactions.
Analyzing Business data & provide inputs to the MD for strategic decisions.
• Generating reports and updating MIS along with Data Analysis and Presentation.
• Coordinating with various teams for project execution.
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments with subsequent preparation of minutes of meeting.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the Managing Director.
• Calendar management, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Maintaining files and records pertaining to confidential data.
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Coordination with people meeting up with the Executive (through Mails/Phone Calls/SMS.
• Preparing of Travel plan - Ticket details, pick up details, Stay details, currency, visa, others.
• Providing Timely administrative/secretarial support regarding maintenance of diaries, correspondence, typing, setting appointments, and collating data and information.
• Undertake and assist in the completion of special projects as directed.
• Handle all courier, emails & meeting schedule make minutes of meeting.
• Takes care of meeting arrangements including meeting minutes and follow up.
• Good knowledge of PPT, excel, calculations, making reports & reading business analytics.
• Knowledge of all basics secretarial jobs.
• Excellence in pro-active multi-tasking & schedule planning.
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.