Others - Graphic Designer
Primary Location: ABEC ITE Andheri West, Mumbai
Job brief: -
The Economic time ACETECH is hiring designers to design exceptionally brilliant 360 degrees branding work in-house (work ex in an advertising agency is a must) We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our Brands needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions branding, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and Marcom personnel’s.The goal is to get the Brands message across.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Brand Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials given by the heads.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials given.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, coral draw, Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
What to expect:
• Design work often involves sitting and working at a computer for long periods of time.
• Job satisfaction comes from creating high-quality artwork and building a solid reputation. You will also be able to use your creative powers to solve problems.
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair; a flexible approach when working in a team
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with client.
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
Placement experience is extremely useful, especially if you have a reference who can recommend you and provide evidence of what you've done. The most valuable work experience comes from involvement in a live project, along with building a portfolio of your work.
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.