Manager – Marketing Communications
Primary Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
HR Desk - ABEC ITE believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Our Organization is looking forward to hire "Manager – Marketing Communications” for our Mumbai Office.
We Seek: -
• • To implement strategies, policies and procedures for marketing & communications activities within agreed timeline for the Company and its portfolio of exhibitions/conferences.
• To use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from Exhibitor promotion.
• To ensure all marketing collateral is professionally produced, of the highest quality and reflects exhibition and corporate guidelines.
• To set-out, monitor and adhere to Marketing Budget i.e. to keep track on schedules and media plans.
• Increase customer acquisition and revenues organically with innovative & creative ways, which are beyond paid ads channels.
• Work closely with sales and product team to champion a data-driven approach to customer marketing and engagement.
• Managing external communications via website/content, print collateral and public relations/media relations activities, ATL and BTL activities.
• Plan and execute in all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaign.
• Branding, Digital Marketing SEO, SEM etc.
• An ability to understand markets and create new ideas to maximize revenue potential.
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Visit competitive trade shows & Conferences to source new leads, engage and build profile in the market place.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Developing sales goals.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Maximize revenue and develop new business.
• Creating and maintaining quality sales correspondence on a regular basis.
Maintaining professional and technical knowledge at all times.
• Servicing and meeting client needs.
• Preparing and presenting sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
We seek to hire someone who is full of enthusiasm, someone who has the hunger to learn and grow with the organization. A person who is excellent with communication skills and highly presentable.
• Bachelors / Masters Degree in business admiration (Preferably in Sales or Marketing).
• Min of 4 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
• Proven success in winning business via competitive tender.
• Good with excels, MIS, number crunching & power point presentation.
• Experience of managing B2B marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing.
• A technical and/or software background would be a strong advantage in this role.
• Strong leadership skills
• Well networked individual
• Confident public speaker
• Confident at making public presentations
• Practical knowledge of SEO, SEM and SMO
• Brand development & management
• Practical knowledge of Word Press blogs and websites
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.