Others : Sub-Editor
Primary Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
HR Desk - ABEC ITE believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Our Organization is looking forward to hire "Sub-Editor"” for our Mumbai Office.
We Seek: -
• Must contribute 3-4 stories in terms of feature articles, interviews or project reviews for the magazine.
• Must write articles in articulate and fluent English with very little scope for copy editing.
• Must work closely with designer to check layouts and write photo captions.
• Must be willing to write, copyedit any literature associated with the publication.
• Must proof-read articles to check for any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
• Must be comfortable with writing content for website, SEOs
We seek to hire someone who is full of enthusiasm, someone who has the hunger to learn and grow with the organization. A person who is excellent with communication skills and highly presentable.
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in journalism or Mass communication.
• 2 to 4yrs of relevant experience in the field of journalism.
• Knowledge on magazine content writing, editing, photojournalism, and graphics design.
• Proficiency in English.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Expert in organizational and management skills.
• Creative and confident.
• Expert research and accuracy skills.
• Expert computer operating skills.
The HR Team
ABEC-ITE India Pvt Ltd
530, Laxmi Plaza, 5th Flr, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road, Andheri (W),
Telephone : +91-22-4286 3900
To apply, please send a copy of your updated resume along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team.